What is PropertyVAULT
PropertyVault™ is a custom-built asset management platform, consisting of a series of niche VAULT's tailored to accurately record the identity and ownership of property vulnerable to theft.
What services do you provide?
PropertyVAULT provides the following services free to the public::
- Search reported stolen property and submit a secure online report when identified.
- Search Owner Wanted property and submit an online report claiming ownership.
- Register assets vulnerable to theft using our tailored forms.
- Create a Registered Property Sale Report when selling.
- Transfer asset registration to a new owner.
- Report stolen or lost property, pets and livestock.
- Activate email alerts for instant notification of stolen and lost property and pet reports in a defined area.
What happens when I report my property stolen
PropertyVAULT comes to the fore when assets are reported stolen, providing:
- Expert support and proven tips to increase the odds of the item being recovered,
- A means for the public and police to easily search and identify property stolen anywhere in Australia.
- A dedicated portal for police to investigate stolen assets and aid in identifying and returning recovered stolen property to the owner.
- A specialist support service to the victim and police to aid in identifying and recovering stolen property.
Who are the PropertyVAULT team
The PropertyVault team includes former police, that are skilled in policing and asset tracing techniques and are driven to make a positive change to property crime.
What we have achieved
PropertyVAULT via the BikeVAULT website www.bikevault.com.au is recognised by the cycling community and police as the market-leading platform and specialist service to counter bike theft in Australia.
Starting from a zero base in 2015, PropertyVAULT™ has successfully recovered bikes and other stolen property valued at more than $1.5 million. Our success rate is gaining momentum as more public, police, insurers and second-hand dealers utilise our free platform and service.
What VAULTS are available
In December 2019, having proven the model with BikeVAULT™, we released a suite of VAULT's encompassing the majority of moveable assets vulnerable to theft, as well as a dedicated portal for pets. We have customised registration and reports for the following asset classes:
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Machinery and Tools
- Musical Instruments
- Farm Equipment
- Art and Collectibles
Take Action Now - Protect what's yours by locking it in the VAULT!